Monday, January 17, 2011

About me & my Deputy

He is the light of my life & I love him.  All that mushy stuff and more, but I'll spare you.

I met The Deputy when I was 11.  He was 18.  No, there was no weird stuff going on between us.  I liked reading Babysitters Club stuff - NOT checking out The Deputy.  My sister was 6 and took great pride and joy in finding The Deputy, untying his apron and kicking him in the back of the knee (or "leg pit", as my niece likes to call it).

I was a good kid and didn't start frequenting pool halls until I was 18.  I started running into the Deputy and spending some time with him.  I was NOT interested in him.  I just liked talking to him to escape the teenage chatter and nonsense.  We made fun of people, and I would make fun of The Deputy too, because I'm mean sometimes.

The Deputy and I started working at the same place together.  He was interested in me, but scared that my Grandpa might kill him if he dated me & broke my heart.  The Deputy started dating a CRAZY lady, and I do mean CRAZY!!  They got married.  What the heck was wrong with The Deputy, we will never know.

I was not interested, so didn't say anything before they got married.  I was dating a guy, or a few, I don't remember.  I was single when The Deputy was getting a divorce.  He found me and asked me out on a date.

I debated going out with him, since we had known each other as friends for so long.  At first, it was a little awkward, but within a month, I knew that The Deputy was the one for me.  He interrupted my shower one day to say, "Hey, you wanna get married?"

We went ring shopping and the rest is history.  Well, except for that CRAZY lady...she's not history.  She robbed a bank, and now she's a guest in a penitentiary.  Seriously.

From BOP.gov website

Inmate Locator - Locate Federal inmates from 1982 to present
Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date
Location
1. ************* *****-112 27-White-F 10-05-2011 WASECA FCI

No comments: